|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News Union lists|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
- Note: Resources available by subscription are available to Hebrew University staff and students only!
- More information on user authentification through the HUJI network is available at the The authority for computation, communication and information (HUCA) web site.
- Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources Licensed by HUJI
- Access to electronic resources is governed by license agreements which restrict use to the Hebrew University community.
It is the responsibility of each user to ensure that he or she uses these products only for individual, non-commercial use without systematically downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information. Acceptable use forbids downloading contents of entire issues of a given journal title.
The use of software such as scripts, agents, or robots, is prohibited on these resources and on most other public or free government sites, and may result in loss of access to these resources for the entire Hebrew University community.
Additional sources of e-journals available by agreements to Hebrew University users:
More e-journal indexes are listed:
- Internet sites: General resources → "Electronic Journals and databases".
- Internet sites in Computer Science → Electronic Journals (lists)
- Internet sites in Mathematics → Electronic Journals (lists)
Most papers are available in full as PDF files. To view them you must have Adobe Reader installed.
If the PDF file does not open automatically when you click on a link, you can download Adobe Reader for free.
Also install (as of Adobe Reader version 8): Adobe Digital Editions
Top of this page