The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mathematics and Computer Science Library
|Home||Services||Information||Description||Classification||Serials||Electronic resources||Tutorials||Internet Sites||News||Contents||Web Catalog|
|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News MALMAD|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
|Sources for information on the electronic journal subscriptions of the Israel university libraries|
|ULE||Electronic journal subscriptions of MALMAD member libraries||
Additions, changes and deletions|
Additions, changes and deletions Old interface, no longer updated
|MALMAD||The Inter-University Center for Digital Information Services||News, trials ...|
- e-journals - New services:
- (March 2006)
SFX: Access to full-text from the library's databases has been enhanced through the implementation of SFX, which links directly from article citations to full text versions (when available). More information : SFX, the OpenURL link resolver / ExLibris
- June 2012
- A new Find e-Book module has been added to the Find e-Journal module in the SFX A-Z list.
Electronic books are available from publishers such as: ACM, IEEE and MIT COGNET.
- January 2014
EDS discovery tool added to HUfind interface
- The new discovery tool allows a combined search of the Library Catalog (books, theses) and Articles & More (databases)
|e-journals - New subscriptions:|
Expand all years
European Mathematical Society publishing House
Subscription to Geometry, topology, analysis and theoretical physics and Pure mathematics packages
|e-journals - Access and platform changes|
|Open access as of 2017
London Mathematical Society journals transfer from Cambridge to Wiley
- e-journals - Access problems:
- Open access suspended to Springer-Verlag book series:
No MALMAD subscription.
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
Access re-instated to Lecture Notes in Mathematics, based on the library's print subscription.
- EMIS Weizmann mirror site: The EMIS Weizmann mirror site server is no longer available. Access is available from the Berlin master server and a long list of EMIS Mirror Sites. (May 30th, 2002)
- Mathematical Proceeding of the Cambridge Philosophical Society (Cambridge Journals Online)
Access isn't included in the exchange agreement.
(Sept. 26th, 2001)
Top of this page
- Wiley Roaming Password Access
- Beginning January 1, 2002, It is possible for individual users to obtain a 90 day password which can be used when they are outside the institutional domain (for example, while abroad).
For instructions see: Electronic Journals: Providers: Wiley InterScience
(July 21st, 2002)
Top of this page