I am currently a postdoc at the Hebrew University working with professor Elon Lindenstrauss.
Previously I was a postdoc at the Technion working with professor Uri Shapira
and a postdoctoral fellow at the University of York working with professor Sanju Velani and professor Victor Beresnevich.
My PhD advisor is professor Barak Weiss.
My research interests are in Diophantine approximation, dynamical systems and fractal geometry.
I'm a co-organiser of the Diophantine approximation and homogeneous dynamics online seminar.
Here is my CV and email: ereznesh /a/t/ gmail dot com
- Bad(w) is hyperplane absolute winning with Victor Beresnevich and Lei Yang, arXiv slides recording.
- Winning property of badly approximable points on curves with Victor Beresnevich and Lei Yang, arXiv.
- Schmidt's game on Hausdorff metric and function spaces: generic
dimension of sets and images with Ábel Farkas, Jonathan Fraser and David Simmons, Mathematika (2020), accepted for publication arXiv.
- Metric Diophantine approximation with congruence conditions with Rene Rühr and Ronggang Shi, International Journal of Number Theory 16 (2020) 9, 1923-1933, arXiv IJNT.
- On the t-adic Littlewood conjecture with Faustin Adiceam and Fred Lunnon, Duke Mathematical Journal (2020), accepted for publication, arXiv Duke Math. J. slides.
- Schmidt games and Cantor winning sets with Dzmitry Badziahin, Stephen Harrap and David Simmons, submitted, arXiv.
- Solution of Cassels’ problem on a Diophantine constant over function fields with Efrat Bank and Steffen Højris Pedersen, International Mathematics Research Notices 18 (2017) 1, Pages 5451-5474, arXiv IMRN.
- Bad(s,t) is hyperplane absolute winning with David Simmons, Acta Arithmetica 164 (2014) 2, 145-152, arXiv Acta Arith..
- Badly approximable vectors on a vertical Cantor set (Appendix: Bad(i,j) is absolutely winning on C with Barak Weiss), Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory 3 (2013) 2, 88-116, arXiv MJCNT.
- A simultaneous game with the rationals, PhD at Tel Aviv University (2016).
- Geometry of hyperbolic components in the interior of the Mandelbrot set, MSc at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2008).